MegaFest, the nation’s largest inspirational family festival today announced the addition of several speakers to its powerhouse lineup of inspirational programming.
The speakers will be part of the ManPower and Woman Thou Art Loosed conferences and include: Bishop Tudor Bismarck, Dr. R.A. Vernon, Joyce Meyer, Joyce Rodgers, Christine Caine and Archbishop Nicholas Duncan Williams.
“We are pleased to add each and every one of these world‐renowned inspirational leaders to our expanding MegaFest lineup,” T.D. Jakes said. “These speakers’ international reach stretches across three continents and demonstrates the worldwide impact of MegaFest. We look forward to showcasing all that Dallas has to offer.”
ManPower, which seeks to share practical wisdom and encourage men, will welcome Bishop Tudor Bismarck and Dr. R.A. Vernon to its inspirational conferences throughout the course of MegaFest.
● Bishop Tudor Bismarck serves, along with his wife, as senior pastor of New Life Covenant Church in Harare, Zimbabwe. In addition to senior pastor, Bismarck serves as chairman for the Council of African Apostles, has published over 20 books and is a sought after speaker and leadership expert.
● Dr. R.A. Vernon is the founder and senior pastor of Cleveland, Ohio’s largest church, The Word Church, and the founder of The Shepherds Connection, which is an exclusive group of more than 300 senior pastors from across the country, for which he provides leadership and guidance. Dr. Vernon is passionate about creating opportunities that allow continual improvement and has grown the one‐service high school ministry into a church with fourteen services and four campuses.
Woman Thou Art Loosed added four speakers, including some familiar names and new faces. The conference that started as a Bible class series is repeatedly one of the top draws of MegaFest.
Joining Woman Thou Art Loosed is:
● Joyce Meyer reaches billions of people around the world through her New York Times ‐ bestselling books, TV and radio shows, and conferences. Meyer is also the founder of Joyce Meyer Ministries, a non‐profit organization dedicated to spreading the Gospel and helping those in need by providing food, medical care and housing.
● Joyce Rodgers is an evangelist, author, and the founder and CEO of Primary Purpose Ministry, Inc. Through her ministry, Rodgers has the ability to reach people at home and abroad to support community efforts, disaster relief and displaced families.
● Christine Caine is an Australian activist, inspirational speaker and founder of Equip & Empower Ministries. In addition to being a published author, Caine founded two non-profit organizations: A21, aimed at combating human trafficking, and Propel, which encourages female empowerment.
● Nicholas Duncan Williams is the archbishop and general overseer of Action Chapel International Ministry in Accra, Ghana. Williams, widely recognized as the founder of the Charismatic Movement in Ghana, is the founder of Prayer Summit International, Dominion University and Dominion Television, a 24-hour Christian network that is broadcast in 23 African countries.
Speakers will continue to be added to MegaFest throughout the summer, and the public is encouraged to check the website, www.mega‐fest.com , to stay up‐to‐date on speakers, schedules and other announcements.